General Director & Chief Architect of Architectural Bureau TECHNOGRAPH
- General Director & Chief Architect of Architectural Bureau TECHNOGRAPH.
- Member of the Union of Architects of Russia.
- Member of the Union of Architects of Moscow.
- Projects’ author of more than 25 erected buildings and a residential district.
- Author of reconstruction’ design of several architectural monuments in the center of Moscow.
Education and professional background:
- 2001-2004 – a student of Chisinau Technical University, faculty of Architecture
- 2004-2008 – a student of Moscow Institute of Architecture (State Academy). Master of Architecture, specialized in Urban Planning
- 2005-2007- an architect in Architecture&Design office GIPA
- August 2007 - the foundation of Architectural bureau TECHOGRAPH up to date dealing with integrated architectural design, engineering design, urban planning, renovation, design of facades and interiors.
During the years of its activity Architectural Bureau TECHNOGRAPH has performed more than 300 projects of all sizes, including the projects of residential and public buildings, commercial, industrial and manufacturing companies, sports facilities as well as a number of urban development projects.